The Governing Body of Silapathar Science College is formed in compliance with The Assam Provincialized Colleges and Non - Government College Management Rules - 2001
The main purpose of the Governing Body is to decide the overall strategic direction and educational character of the College and ensure its overall well-being with a focus to the following points:
1. To Determine and review the overall educational character and mission of the College.
2. Check and approve the quality strategies for the College
3. To ensure proper utilization of the resources.
4. To check, control and approve the income and expenditure.
5. To set the pay band structures of all staff
President: Mr. Prem Krishna Devagoswami
Vice President: Lt. Mathuranath Baruah
Secretary cum Principal: Mr. Tapan Chutia
Members: Lt. Naren Lahon, Lt. Nagendranath Chutia, Dr. Devid kardong, Lt. Soneswar Saikia, Lt. Parimal Dutta, Dr. Basanta Doley, Mr. Ikbal Singh, Lt. Motiram Tayeng, Md. Firoz Khan